Mode of Payment and Rules:
- The preferred mode of payment of fees through bank [ Cheque, DD, NEFT/RTGS, Online Transfer ]
- Those parents who are not able to pay through bank may deposit in Cash.
- Fee is payable on bi-monthly basis & must be paid by 10th of the month in which it becomes due as per the table:-
|Due Date||Fee for the Month for|
|10th April||April & May|
|10th June||June & July|
|10th August||August & September|
|10th October||October & November|
|10th December||December & January|
|10th February||February & March|
Fine for late payment of fees & Struck of the name of the student (See Rule 149, Sub-Rule 1 of Haryana School Education Rules 2003).
A fine for late payment of the fees & funds due to the school shall be charged after 10th day of the month as specified above, for a maximum of 10 days. The name of the student shall be struck off on 21st day of the month.
If a student whose name has been struck off seeks re-admission in the same month, no re-admission fee will be charged otherwise re-admission fee will be charged as per Government Instructions issues from time to time.
Receipt for Fees and Funds [ see Rule 159 of Haryana Education Rules 2003 ]
- A detailed & printed receipt is issues for every fee & funds collected by the school.
- Parent must demand a receipt for payment mode duly signed by the person so authorized.
- For any inconvenience in processing the receipt, please lodge an immediate written complaint with the principal.